LIVE Gong Meditation
The Gong Meditation is a unique experience: “Your mind, your thoughts, your molecules, your existence psyche, electromagnetic psyche, has no power over this sound.” The vibration of the Gong creates deep relaxation, releasing us from the torrent of thoughts our mind releases, and it stimulates the glandular system to a higher level of functioning.
The Gong impacts the body and its meridians. It releases blocks, reduces tension, stimulates circulation, balance the chakras and strengthens the Aura. The Gong changes the feelings that are blocked by cutting the thoughts that sustain and recreate the feelings. It is the only instrument the mind has no defense against. The sound waves bring the subconscious mind into a balance and meditative state, an effortless meditation and relaxation facilitating the movement of prana throughout the body and psyche
Let go and let the Gong do the work while you relax and receive the benefits. Experience the Infinite within the finite. Join me for a transformative healing journey into self-discovery, go beyond the frequency of your mental imprints and limitations, and enjoy the deep meditative experience of the Gong.
Here are some additional benefits of Gong Meditation:
The Gong is a healing tool for body, mind and soul on all levels. It
- helps repair the nervous system (including damages of alcohol & drugs);
- regenerates the neurons and their interconnections;
- creates deep relaxation and induces a spontaneous meditative state;
- clears the mind and releases you from the torrent of thoughts;
- reduces stress related issues: depression, fatigue, anger, hostility, fear and loneliness;
- stimulates the glandular system to a higher level of functioning;
- strengthens the immune system;
- opens the meridians and releases blocks, reduces tension and stimulates circulation;
- balances all the chakras;
- enlivens and integrates the 10 bodies of the aura;
- accelerates the development of intuitive sensitivity and visualization;
- opens the psychic functions of the sixth chakra/ 3rd eye;
- clears the sub-conscious mind;
- gives a sense of expanded awareness and higher consciousness!
“Gong is the sound of creation. All sounds and all words have come from it. It is the nucleus of all words. It is the multiple, projective sound to put you through. It is not a drum or a musical instrument. It is God. It is reinforced vibration. It is like a million strings vibrating at once. Only instrument in which you can create the space vibrations – where you can become weightless and soundless and go through it.” – Yogi Bhajan
The class includes pranayam (breathing exercise), meditation, ancient teachings and Gong Journey!
Please bring a light blanket (or similar) to cover yourself with.
Room size can only fit 28, please RSVP now to ensure your spot.