Conscious Deep Sleep
Experience one of the greatest methods of meditation: “Yoga Nidra” – Conscious Deep Sleep and get renewed, rejuvenated and recharged.
Yoga Nidra is one of the deepest forms of all meditations, leading awareness through many levels of mental process to a state of supreme stillness and insight. This method has been known for thousands of years by the sages and yogis, and it refers to the conscious awareness of the Deep Sleep state. Yoga Nidra was taught by the ancients for the purpose of exploring the deep impressions or samskaras (past experiences that form desires that influence future responses and behavior which drive our actions or karma). They taught this so that sincere seekers can purify the deeper aspect of the mind-field, which is accessed in the formless state of conscious Deep Sleep.
- improves the quality and the amount of sleep
- reduces chronic pain suffering
- soothes autonomic nervous system
- improves the immune system
- enhances mental focus and attention span
- decreases symptoms of anxiety
- improves creativity and whole brain functioning
- gives more ease and peace of mind in daily life
- improve your performance at work
- greater ability to focus
- helps create new neural pathways in your brain leading to healthy habits & routines
Whether you are an experienced meditator or a novice, Yoga Nidra meditation is very easy and you can enjoy the benefits after one session; you just relax on your back, and listen to the instructions given.
“Worst case scenario” you`ll have the best relaxation ever!
Please wear comfortable clothes & bring a light blanket (or similar) to cover yourself with.
Room size can only fit 28, please RSVP now to ensure your spot.