Is your workplace a stressed out environment?
Are you searching for a way to retain motivated, mentally focused & content staff?
Yoga and Meditation for Stress Management in Las Vegas
Many employers, of all sizes and industries are taking a pro-active approach to employee wellness by investing in workplace programs. Employers like you have had success in keeping their employees healthy and happy by introducing programs such as yoga & meditation classes.
More than a quarter of large US employers have launched “stress reduction” initiatives and that number is growing steadily. This miracle “medication” is yoga & meditation, and is beginning to infiltrate corporate America and improve the functioning and morale of employees. Plus studies are showing that these practices benefit the corporate bottom line.
The World Health Organization study reports that stress related mental disorders are on the biggest culprit in today’s globalization. Depression is second-most disabling illness for the corporate sector after cardio-vascular diseases.
- The World Health Organization puts the cost of stress to American businesses is as high as $300 billion per year.
- The American Academy of Family Physicians found that 2/3 of doctor visits are for preventable stress-related conditions.
- More than HALF of all job absences are attributed to chronic pain, hypertension and headaches.
- A full one-third of adults cite high job-related stress nearly every day.
Additionally, recently published research findings show that U.S employers spend 200 – 300% more for the indirect costs of health care — in the form of absenteeism, sick days, and lower productivity — than they do on actual health care payments. Their main recommendation to employers is to “mount an aggressive approach to wellness, prevention, screening and active management of chronic conditions.”
Many industry leaders and corporate professionals successfully use yoga & meditation for relaxation; it is an essential and effective tool for stress management in the workplace.
RaiseYourKundalini corporate programs provide quick results for busy lifestyles and busy organizations; it offers the only yoga & meditation program that focuses exclusively on providing stress management reduction courses in the corporate environment in Las Vegas. The program typically consists of a series of one-hour classes held one or more times weekly. Corporate classes are usually promoted by the company and delivered on-site in your business facilities.
Our stress management program is based on Kundalini Yoga & Meditation teachings, a widely recognized practice used in medicine, education, professional sports, entertainment and business.
Benefits of Yoga & Meditation:
- Increase right attitude, mental alertness & energy levels
- Lower healthcare costs, and decrease frequency and duration of absenteeism
- Increase efficiency, productivity and creativity
- Improve mindset, morale and loyalty
- Improve focus under deadline & reduce burnout
- Enhance employee strength, posture and health and decrease chronic pain
- Decrease employee work related stress disorders
- Decrease employee fatigue and back pain
- Increase job focus and clarity of mind
- Create team building and work camaraderie
Yoga & Meditation are scientific disciplines proven to eradicate stress & tension at its source. Bringing this into the workplace has immense overall benefits to employees as well as the “company`s bottom line.”
Healthy employees are more productive and cost effective. The well-being of employees is one of the cornerstones of being a responsible employer. A workplace can evolve into a place of clarity and purposeful intention when its employees are skilled in focus and concentration, as learned in a Yoga and Meditation practice.
For all Las Vegas Corporate Yoga & Meditation Classes appointments or info, please call
(702) 752-8205 or email: