Yoga and Meditation for Stress Management in Las Vegas
Is your workplace a stressed out environment?
Are you searching for a way to encourage, nurture, and maintain a positive corporate climate that includes a staff that consistently demonstrates:
• Motivation • Commitment • Self Esteem
• Mental Focus • Contentment • Satisfaction
• Morale • Confidence • Self Actualization
Many employers, of all sizes and industries, are taking a pro-active approach to employee wellness by investing in workplace programs. Employers, just like you, have had success in keeping their employees happy and healthy by introducing programs such as yoga and meditation classes.
More than a quarter of major US employers have launched “stress reduction” initiatives and that number is growing steadily. This miracle “medication” is yoga and meditation. The practice of yoga and meditation is beginning to infiltrate corporate America for the purpose of improving the functionality of its employees’ morale and motivation. In addition, current studies are revealing that these practices benefit the corporate bottom line.
The World Health Organization study reports that stress related mental disorders are one of the biggest culprits in today’s globalization. Depression is the second-most disabling illness for the corporate sector after cardio-vascular diseases.
• The World Health Organization estimates the cost of stress related illness to American businesses to reach as high as $300 billion per year.
• The American Academy of Family Physicians found that two-thirds of doctor visits are for preventable stress-related conditions.
• More than HALF of all job absences are attributed to chronic pain, hypertension, and headaches.
• A full one-third of adults cite high job-related stress nearly every day.
Additionally, recently published research findings show that U.S employers spend 200 – 300% more for the indirect costs of health care — in the form of absenteeism, sick days, and lower productivity — than they do on actual health care payments. Their main recommendation to employers is to “mount an aggressive approach to wellness, prevention, screening and active management of chronic conditions .”
Many industry leaders and corporate professionals successfully use yoga and meditation for relaxation; it is an essential and effective tool for stress management in the workplace.
RaiseYourKundalini corporate programs provide quick results for busy lifestyles and busy organizations. It offers the only yoga and meditation program that focuses exclusively on providing stress management reduction courses in the corporate environment in Las Vegas. The program typically consists of a series of one-hour classes held one or more times weekly. Corporate classes are usually promoted by the company and delivered on-site in your business facilities.
Our stress management program is based on Kundalini Yoga and Meditation teachings, a widely recognized practice used in medicine, education, professional sports, entertainment and business.
Benefits of Yoga and Meditation
• Increase right attitude, mental alertness, and energy levels
• Lower healthcare costs
• Decrease frequency and duration of absenteeism
• Increase efficiency, productivity, and creativity
• Improve mindset, morale, and loyalty
• Improve focus under deadlines and reduce burnout
• Enhance employee strength, posture, and health.
• Decrease employee work related stress disorders and/or chronic pain
• Decrease employee fatigue and back pain
• Increase job focus and clarity of mind
• Create team building and work camaraderie
Yoga and Meditation are scientific disciplines proven to eradicate stress and tension at its source. Bringing this into the workplace has immense overall benefits to employees as well as the “company`s bottom line.”
Healthy employees are more productive and cost effective. The well-being of employees is one of the cornerstones of being a responsible employer. A workplace can evolve into a place of clarity and purposeful intention when its employees are skilled in focus and concentration, as learned in a Yoga and Meditation practice.
For all Las Vegas Corporate Yoga & Meditation Classes appointments or info, please call
(702) 752-8205 or email: