Five Sutras for the Aquarian Age
1. Recognize that the other person is you.
2. There is a way through every block.
3. When the time is on you, start, and the pressure will be off.
4. Understand through compassion or you will misunderstand the times.
5. Vibrate the Cosmos. The Cosmos shall clear the path.
sutra = a precept summarizing a serie of teachings.
Seven Steps to Happiness
1st Step is Commitment
The first step is commitment. In every life you are meant to commit. That is why the word is commit-meant. Commitment gives you CHARACTER.
2nd Step is Character
Character is when all your characteristics-all facets, flaws, and facts-are under your control. Yin and yang meet there, totally balanced. Character gives you DIGNITY.
3rd Step is Dignity
People start trusting you, liking you, respecting you. Dignity will give you DIVINITY.
4th Step is Divinity
What is Divinity? Divinity is when people have no duality about you. They trust you right away. They have no fear about you. Divinity gives you GRACE.
5th Step is Grace
Where there is grace, there is no interference, no gap between two people, no hidden agenda. Grace gives you the power to SACRIFICE.
6th Step is Power to Sacrifice
You can stand any pain for that person. That sacrifice gives you HAPPINESS.
7th Step is Happiness
by Yogi Bhajan